Saturday, March 25, 2017

Storyboarding: From Petrified to Crawling...

These past couple of weeks have been difficult, I like to take action.  Storyboarding has made me quite "petrified".  It has been impossible to get started.  I have ideas about what my project should look like, but somehow it has not been easy getting started.  I think many people who are working on projects, have this issue.  Somehow, we think that we should be able to take all the ideas in our head and put it down on paper, easily.  Unfortunately, transferring thoughts to paper in any form is problematic.  "Writers Block" anyone?  This week, I decided to take it step by step.  I opened the visual storyboarding template that was provided and labeled the first slide with the title of my project and then the second slide with the introduction, the third slide with motivation.  At least that is a beginning and my stress level has decreased.  Hopefully, my slides will increase.  Congratulations, to all of my classmates who have started their storyboards and for those who haven't just take it slide by slide.

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you! I'm having a difficult time getting started. I have an idea of what I want this module to do overall, but trying to layout the details has been difficult. It all seems so daunting that I'm really afraid of not getting all of the project done by the end of the term. For me, this is when sitting down face to face with the instructor would be helpful, so I will be interested to see what she says about our drafts.

    ReplyDelete